Welcome to emPowering NOW and this new inquiry tool called eXPiRe Tarot introducing the Path of eXPiRe as a global cosmology and technology of full awakening. We look forward to meeting you and/or getting to know you better as we share our gifts with you.
The FOUR "limbs” of the eXPiRe Tarot assist me to grasps concepts and move on:
1. Clarifying the dilemma of creativity.
2. Focusing the ultimate question (who am I?).
3. Feeling the journey and the destination as "the First and the Last.”
4. Satiating my hunger for LOVE by sensing psychology as "logos of the psyche:”
1. eXPiRe helps me clarify the dilemma of creativity: All cultures – including science – use creation myths to attempt to answer universal questions: what’s real? What should I do? What’s my purpose? Where do I come from? According to the Egyptians, in the beginning was darkness, water and the great god Atum. The biblical creation stories serve to complete the puzzle of co-creation:
The first creation story of Gen. 1 features primary Adam: being one (primary), his communication is authentic: s/he says, "let there be light,” and finds that there was light (no unconscious time). The second creation story of Gen. 2 is of a secondary Adam: doubting to be one, he separates from "God” as a inner voice and ultimately, from his Power, so much so that he has to be put to sleep to connect to his woman!
2. eXPiRe helps me focus the ultimate question (who am I?): When secondary, I am not conscious to be one with "God,” and yet to wake up from the dream of an out there. The split of spirit and matter limits my creative Power: the more I believe that there is a "world” out there, the more I take care of you first and me, second. This game can only result in a whole lot of unfelt anger! Thus the only question: who am I? Am I wearing the Jester hat, and divinely open to the unknown (the now)? Or am I wearing the hat of a Wizard who is hopelessly spell-casting the same insane past, while fearing future consequences?
3. eXPiRe helps me feel the journey and the destination as "the First and the Last:” The journey begins in a first step and ends in a last. Greek Alpha and Omega can only translate the First and Last signs. Hebrew transmits their wonder in real time as "the Path of the Cross.” The felt-sense of moving from Aleph’s unconditional love (#1) to Beth’s first judgment (#2) compels me to travel sign by sign, and to evolve consciousness to the last stage and sign Tav, when I save myself by accepting the intensity of my Passion as my "pain.” Surrendering opens the eye (and "I”) of my archer to seeing the goal, as I "arrive where I started and know the [Aleph] place for the first time.”
4. eXPiRe helps me satiate my hunger for LOVE by sensing psychology as "logos of the psyche:” The multi-dimensionality of the 22 signs of "Torah” are illustrated as 22 "Tarots” as 22 major keys. On the way down (A to T), the letters of the law write my "fall” into the pain story. When I choose to be conscious, I turn the "fall” into a deliberate dive! I eventually stop resisting, and turn within: I am now on my way up (T to A), observing how the script naturally returns me to innocence. I am also increasingly sensing my Body of Light uplifted by the vortex of Aleph’s infinite grace:
From A to T: I think I am the doer. The more I try to create "my” personal reality, the more I descend toward my "crucifixion,” where I begin to feel how the creation of "my” identities and its curses are not real. I now hear crucifixion as "curseAfiction.”
From T to A: I Am Spirit being. The more I let reality express through me, the more I ascend toward my "resurrection,” where I feel the purity of my soul as my true nourishment. I now blossom to the sense of being enough, and hear resurrection as "ROSEerection”